WHAT IS FOOD SENSITIVITY ?
Food sensitivity or non-allergic food hypersensitivity is a detrimental reaction, often delayed, to a food, beverage, food additive, or compound found in foods that produces symptoms in one or more body organs and systems, but generally refers to reactions other than food allergy.
SYMPTOMS CAN INCLUDE
Bloating and stomach cramps
Constipation or Diahorrea
Tiredness and fatigue
Unexpalinable skin rashes
Candida and yeast problems
Headches and Migraines
This type of food testing is totally non invasive and is for anyone of any age.
WHY TEST HAIR ?
When you are unwell it means the bodies energetic systems are out of balance. Hair can keep a longer lasting energetic record of what passes through the body than blood or urine, which are often tested.
Hair analysis is not a medical test. The test evaluates imbalances in you, evaluates and then re-balances your energetic systems: supplements, diet and homeopathic remedies are recommended to assist the body to start to heal, naturally.
Hair testing is very effective testing method.
Obviously your doctor is the first port of call when dealing with your health however, when medical tests can prove inconclusive and treatment only palliates your condition than an energetic test may help. Our work is to identify any negative effects food or outside influences that may by having an affect on the body.
The Test for hair is carried out by the Asyra Pro ® Bio Resonance System. Please click on the link below for more information
Gluten : Wheat, Rye, Oats and Barley
Dairy : Cows Milk (Skimmed, semi skimmed, full fat) Lactose/Lactase
Plus : sugar, eggs and peanuts
Basic Plus Testing for over 104 foods and beverages
Grains : Wheat ,gluten, barley, rye, oats and corn.
Dairy: Cows milk, cows cheese, yoghurt, butter and eggs.
Meat : Chicken, beef, lamb and pork.
Fish : Shellfish, salmon, cod and prawn.
Sugars: White and brown sugar, honey, mollases and aspartame.
Fruit: Apples, bannanas, strawberries, oranges and lemons.
Vegetables: Potatoes, onions, tomatoes, peppers and mushroom.
Beverages: Tea, coffee wine and Beer.
Cooking ingredients: Yeast, MSG and baking powder.
Herbs and Spices: Garlic, Ginger and Chilli.
Nuts and Seeds : Almonds, cashew and sunflower seeds
Advanced Testing for over 240 foods as above plus :MORE GRAINS, DAIRY, MEATS, FISH, VEGETABLES, FRUITS ETC
Legumes / Pulses : Chickpea, red lentil, soy bean, kidney bean etc.
Oils : Olive oil, sunflower oil, sesame oil etc
Sweetners : Glucose, honey, sugarcane, xylitol etc
Additives, E'numbers and Colourants
Essential Fatty acid Deficiencies
Amino Acid Deficiencies
HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR TEST AND HOW TO SEND YOUR SAMPLE.
1. Go to shop, purchase your test.
2. You will receive your confirmation and instructions of how to send your sample within 2 working days.
3. For the Basic Test send your hair sample and enclose a copy of your paid paypal invoice and include the name of the person taking the test, there date of birth, telephone number if there male or female and email address.
4. For the Basic Plus and Advanced Test please fill in the health questionnaire and food diary, links to download are at the top of the page, your hair sample and copy of paid paypal invoice.
HOW TO SEND YOUR SAMPLE
1) The hair sample needs to be at least 1" in length and approximately 10 strands.
The hair can be from your head, arms or legs. Your hair can be dyed, this does not affect the result. The hair does not need to be pulled from the root, it can be cut.
2) IMPORTANT: Enclose the hair sample clingfilm, making sure the hair is fully enclosed and NO hair is sticking out. If the hair is not fully enclosed we may need to request a new sample.
3) Please ensure you have completed your health questionnaire and 1 week food diary if you are doing the Basic Plus or Advanced Test.
4) Then put your sample, questionnaire and diary into an envelope and send to
F.A.O Karen Johnson
Nutrition to Go
287 Ormskirk Road
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE CORRECT POSTAGE IS USED, AS INCORRECT POSTAGE WILL CAUSE DELAY'S IN YOUR RESULTS AND ALSO THE EXTRA CHARGES WILL NEED TO BE PAID.
PLEASE NOTE: WE NEED YOUR DATE OF BIRTH AND IF YOU ARE MALE OR FEMALE TO RUN THE TEST, NOT HAVING THIS INFORMATION WILL CAUSE A DELAY IN YOUR RESULTS.
If you do not receive a confirmation of receipt of your sample within 7 working days please email us on
You should receive your result's within 21 days of receiving your sample and results are sent by email.
PLEASE NOTE: RESULTS ARE EMAILED IN PDF .
These results are automatically collected and we cannot affect their outcome. It is a natural therapy and involves a non medical and non clinical approach. Food tests are performed remotely so that there is no need to travel.
NOTE: FOODS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN CONSUMED WITHIN SIX WEEKS OF SENDING YOUR SAMPLE MAY NOT SHOW UP AS AN INTOLERANCE.